My City

My City
...downtown...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I like butter (and running) ~


That may sound like an oxymoron to most.
I love butter so much.
And I cook with it, the real stuff.

My body isn’t the best, it’s getting better as I have began an exercise/running regimen. However, I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten a “tad” older those slight roles near the small of my back nor those sparse dimples near the tops of the backs of my thighs don’t really bother me that much anymore. Actually, kind of make me look sexy, mature and comfortable.

I have began to love my body, it is the only one I’m going to be getting. I remember, however, noticing when my legs weren’t as tone as they use to be. I never really have “liked” my legs, much less loved what they looked like daisy dukes.

I believe it’s important to be comfortable in yourself and everything else will be too. Security in your skin is a major turn on, for both men and women.

So here is to butter and booty - two things I have plenty of.

No comments:

Post a Comment